Help us spread the word.
Are you ready to welcome Common Sense, Collaboration, Facilitation and Fairness back to our council chambers? Are you ready make change in West Nipissing? I’m ready to make that change too, but I need your support to spread the word.
Please consider contributing to the campaign.
Contributions can be made via:
Interac e-Transfer to: Kathleen@Rochon4Mayor.com
Credit card: Fill out the form below and an electronic invoice will be issued with a link for secure online payment.
Receipts will be provided for all contributions.
Campaign contribution rules:
- You must be a resident of Ontario.
- Contributions can only be made by individuals. Corporations, organizations/clubs/associations and trade unions are not permitted to make contributions.
- There is a $1,200 limit per individual. If a person makes more than one contribution (for example, contributes money, contributes goods, and purchases a ticket to a fundraising event), the total value of all the contributions cannot exceed $1,200.
- Contributions to municipal council campaigns are not tax deductible.
- Receipts will be issued for all contributions.